Parents: You may now pay your students fees online at: myschoolfees.com
Beginning August 1st, you will be able to pay most school related fees online.
1. Using your computer at home login to www.myschoolfees.com
2. Select REGISTER and register with myschoolfees as a user. Select your student’s school and enter your student’s 6 digit number.
3. When you return myschoolfees you will use your email address and your own password to re-enter the site.
4. Select REGISTRATION FEES to pay specific class fees. Your student’s fees will be listed based on their schedule.
5. Select OTHER FEES to pay fees like sports fees, choir fees, yearbooks, drivers ed, etc.
6. Select OUTSTANDING FEES to pay fees remaining unpaid from previous years.
Handbook acknowledgement form (get download)
Power School Information
Below is the information to help you log on or create a parent PowerSchool account so you can keep track of your student’s school information. If you have other students, you can also link them to your parent account.
- Log onto pineview.org.
- From the STUDENT drop down, click on PowerSchool.
- Using your username and password (not your student's) log on to your account.
- If you have not yet created an account, click on “Create Account” and create your parent account using your own username and password (not your student's).
- Add your student’s information. (Access ID and Password)
- Once you are in your parent account, you can update your email, address, phone number, etc. by selecting the appropriate tabs on the left.
Student Access ID = ________________________________
Access Password = _________________________________
If you have trouble or any questions, please feel free to give me a call and I will do my best to help you.
Secretary - Pine View High School
firstname.lastname@example.org 435-628-5255 ext. 4102
Parents! CRT results are online!
CRT (end of level) test results can now be accessed through PowerSchool.
- Sign onto PowerSchool
- Click on the "Test Scores" icon located at the top of the page
- For more information about the test as well as instructions on how to interpret the results move the arrow to the blue highlighted test title.
- To Print, click on the Print icon on the left
If you do not have access to a computer, you can request a paper copy through the guidance center.