Statistics, Forecasts, Market Analytics, Studies, Statista dossiers and reports, Topics, Infographics
Other Helpful sites
- Medline Plus: A Service of the U.S. National Library of Science. From the National Institutes of Health
- Cardkiwi.com: Flashcards you create and share--saving time and improving retention and learning.
- Digital Booktalk: Click linked text for video trailers based on popular books.
- Copyright: U.S. Gov. web site, Copyright Basics Video, Copyright: Reproduction of Copyrighted Works by Educators and Librarians, The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (DMCA).
- Plagiarism: Avoiding plagiarism, Anti-Plagiarism Strategies for Research Papers, PlagTracker.com
HOURS OF OPERATION
7:30 AM - 4:00 PM
When school is in session
Information you need is below. If you're tired of NOT finding what you're looking for in a Google search, check out: "Research Beyond Google: 56 Authoritative, Invisible, and Comprehensive Resources" ... click the OEDb logo at below.
Great ideas - great minds
"To arrive at the edge of the world's knowledge, seek out the most complex and sophisticated minds, put them in a room together, and have them ask each other the questions they are asking themselves."
"...The largest historical newspaper database online, contains tens of millions of newspaper pages from 1607 to present. Every newspaper in the archive is fully searchable...."
Other Research options
- Best Search: Find the information you need
- HeLIOS: Hemingway Library Information Online Skills Tutorial
- Federal Resources ... Teaching and Learning Resources from Federal Agencies
- Study Navigator
- Learning Network: New York Times